Pesquisar este blog

terça-feira, 23 de outubro de 2012

Act 3 - Loved by Grace

She takes her top off and she would take more if it wasn't his intervention.

He
Wait. What? Wait for me...

She
Sorry, I...

He
I know, I know. You are used to do like this.

She
No, you are. All of you. I just thought...

He
That I was to like this as any jerk who comes here every fucking day. No. Nice to meet you. Why don't you sit here, next to me? I think it's a good start.

She
What? Are you like into some Woody Allen fan thing? Do you want me to play the stepdaughter?

He
No! Jesus. Come on, sit here. I wanna touch you.

She
Oh...I see. Yes. Why not?

He smiles and she forces a smile, then he laughs and she tries to follow him, but it is ridiculous. 

He
Yes, baby. Enjoy. Lets make this a plan for two, a little bit of joy in your journey...

She
Do you want me to be quiet? What is my cue?

His face turns into pure rage. She gets pretty confused by the reaction, as he gets up and start to dress on.

She
Or maybe I should just wait the conversation to finish? I'm sorry...

He
Cue? Patetic. Ok, I'm gone. Fuck you. 

She
Hey! Rude!

He
Have a nice day!

He slams the door with fury and take the stairs to the first floor. The doorman looks at him with a little distrust.

He
I hate these college degree bitches! Shit. Now what? What is the problema, old man?

Doorman
No problem, sir, not yet. But one more word and I will beat you up like a slum mad dog.

He shows his finger to the man and the whole world falls apart. He got beat up by the middle-aged short guy, with his strong arms and confidence, after a great jump from behind the table that was separating them. He goes away, walking a little weird, trying to find his cigarrets in his pockets. The doorman, with the pack in his hands, stands up in front of the building, smoking, as he leaves. A great smile on the doorman's face coloured the farewell.

He
Time is my allie. My revenge will come as a thunder strikes a fucking tree. There will be no more fucking fruits for the season, ladies and gentlemen, because my wrath, the mighty god of vengeance, is now on top of the world, screaming over dead bodies and prayers. Just you wait.

A big guy comes near, from the shadows, carrying a knife.

He
What? Who?

Big Guy
Shut the fuck up and give me the wallet, ass face! Now! Or I swear to god I'll cut you in three.

He
Ok! Alright. Here. Take it.

Big Guy
You're lucky, bitch. Very lucky.

The big guy goes away and he stays in the corner. The doorman laughing so hard he could hear it. He watches the sky getting cloudy and cloudy. He has only time to get a bunch of newspaper from the ground and cover his head. The rain starts heavy fall.

Nenhum comentário: