Pesquisar este blog

terça-feira, 30 de julho de 2013

definetly we have grown bigger

Definitely, Brazilians are getting fat. I watch the everyday people and they seem flaccid and I am also getting like this. Once I used to swim, but even at that time I had some fat preventing me to have great abs.

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?



More than McDonalds and other stuff, I would say the common man has grown bigger because of pastry. Street food is made of white flour, butter and cheese mostly, but ham and also sausage are basic ingredients out there. You can have two of them and a glass of sugary juice for 5 reais. I mean, you fill yourself with stuff that probably are going to steal some years from your heart.

Localized fat has alterated seriously the landscape of carioca's bodies. 

Um comentário:

Dinamara Garcia disse...

Bonsoir, chéri! ça va bien? Aqui é Dinamara/Daniel, player do Marcel e do Lestat, lembra? Há mais de um ano você postou um comentário no vampirosnainternet.blogspot.com e, por alguma falha do g-mail, não recebi o aviso para desbloquear seu comentário, infelizmente. Lá você me pede um e-mail, e só agora o envio, esperando que a gente se fale: dinamaragarcia@plasticine.com.br. Aproveita e dá uma olhada no site plasticine.com.br. É meu mais recente projeto e envolve tudo, tudo, que as letras, as artes e o conhecimento me trouxeram. Se gostar ou não, me conte por favor, e me conte de você. Eu continuo não sabendo inglês, mas, seu blog me revela a escolha por assuntos maduros. Gostei! bijins de algodão-doce cor-de-rosa.