Pesquisar este blog

sexta-feira, 1 de março de 2013

Portuguese for Foreigners - Aulas In Company

In company classes are new stuff for me, since I am more of a friendly group kind of teacher. Besides, out of the strictly formal world we can talk about a lot of things and lessons come more naturally through a more dynamic discourse. Despite of all this points, I am starting to see the good part of teaching managers and executives.



The environment is always comfortable and very out of daily life. It's good for teachers tired of being in the same place all day long. An office has always its particularities. Besides, you can always drink a good coffee and have a serious and, at least at that moment, very focused student. It's a different pace, a different strategy, but the results are the same. As soon as you are able to mix emotion and information, then you can create a strong memory of what is supposed to be learned. The very knowledge will be rooted.

Serge, Thom and B-Lair have been responding even better than I thought it would be, because I was really convinced that business guys were completely out of this planet. With them, I am using English to explain Portuguese. So, I don't translate, I create bridges to make possible for someone who has not a clue of this language to start operating it. Today, just the concepts of being as identity, as some who feels and express physical conditions and as an occupant of a portion of space in time, which are represented by the verbs "SER" and "ESTAR". It was very simple and we went through smoothly. 



So, if you want to study in an awesome school, look for us. If you want a private teacher, look for me. Até!

Nenhum comentário: